Bek

3. Luigi62

Luigi62

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tyree
      Hey friends,

I'm curious to know if you have any go to sources (apps or websites) that offer Greek or Hebrew literal definitions, with the possible English alternatives. I understand the JW app and website offer the Interlinear translation, but I often have to copy the Greek word then Google it to even understand the pronunciation. Which is find I suppose, but always trying to streamline research. I love to hear a brother give a talk and highlight a literal definition, because it deepens my understanding personally.

• By needgreater51
      🔴 WANT TO LEARN a new language? Follow @Talk2Practice on Instagram 💼👜 JW Teachers around the world available to share their knowledge and help you to Learn, Practice and Speak a New Language.
      ▶️ Customized Learning
      ▶️ Pay per Lesson or Pack of Lessons
      ▶️ Study Anytime, Anywhere
      ▶️ Improvement since Day-1
      ▶️ Get CONFIDENT when speaking

Available languages:
      🇺🇸 English
      🇪🇸 Spanish
      🇮🇹 Italian
      🇫🇷 French
      🇧🇷 🇵🇹 Portuguese
      🇨🇳 Chinese
      🇰🇷 Korean
      MORE TO COME!.. 

Talk2Practice.com is a beautiful project that started with the pandemic around March 2020. Friends from different parts of the world -some living where the need is great- are offering this language services for everyone out there. By supporting this project you are supporting all our teachers when we need it the most, during this difficult times. Every help and support is deeply appreciated. ♥ EVERY BOOKING COUNTS. 

Feel free to BOOK one of our lessons and to SHARE our start up to your friends. Who knows! Maybe one of them want to learn a new language as well and serve where the need is great. More than 6 languages available and more to come! Yes, we love you even though we never met you before. 🎶 Thanks in advance. See you soon in class. 

• By JayV
      Is it still possible to set up a rss news feed and magazine podcast from jw.org? If so what app would you suggest what is the best way to go about it?
    • By Brandon
      If you've been relying on Google for translation, you may want to give Microsoft / Bing translator another go:  in recent years it has been using neural networks, AI, and machine learning to not only catch up to google, but for certain language pairs, actually beating out the big "G."

Just this week a member of this forum from Mexico and I used Microsoft's "Translator Conversations" feature to instant message with each other, in two different languages, while each seeing the other's messages in our preferred one!  (I have previously tested this chat feature with up to 4 people, none of whom knew any second language--microsoft does all the bridgework to cross the language barrier!)

And today they announced their Chinese - English machine translation has now reached parity with human translators--wow!

They've also partnered with smartphone maker Huawei, which makes a phone with a built-in AI-dedicated computer chip which allows offline translation that rivals the power of google's supercomputers. It's almost like a star trek-type universal translator that doesn't even need internet access. This could be useful for need-greaters I imagine.

As lifehacker put it a year ago when they reviewed these two options side by side, "Google Offers More Languages, But Microsoft Chooses Quality Over Quantity"

Microsoft Translator is available at Bing.com/translator and in the mobile apps for iOS and Android.
    • By bohemian
      A sister in my congregation has a problem on her Samsung tablet and asked me for help. I do not use Android, and it is not a problem I have encountered before.
      Her JWLibrary app has started to add publications in Achi and Abui languages.  She has not requested these and we cannot see how to remove them.

Has anyone any dea of this problem and how it may be resolved?  Thanks for any help you can give.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 21.9.8 (changelog)