JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Become Jehovah’s Friend: Lesson 29: Be Humble

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2306 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Okay, you beat Michael to it. But shouldn't this be in the more public forum like other jw.org stuff?

Why? The post was not intended for the public.

Any day now...

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Love this. Timely too, it's easy to get caught up in the competitive spirit of this world. I just love these videos, and I love being able to teach my grandchildren with them. I learn just as much as they do, because how the parents parent shows me things I can use.  Plus I have to confess, always have loved cartoons. 

2 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

I liked this one.  Caleb is such a character. :D 

He sure is!  

For the kid in all of us - a good reminder ~ Thanks for sharing!

I love these animations. It’s amazing how integral Caleb and Sophia has become to growing up in a JW family, and how loved their little antics are.

Any day now...

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

16 hours ago, Sheep said:

Okay, you beat Michael to it. But shouldn't this be in the more public forum like other jw.org stuff?

10 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Any day now...

We're kind of fluid when it comes to what goes in JWNews (public) and Life as a Christian (private)

Typically anything that is not going to generate conversation beyond "thanks" or "ooh, ahh, awesome" will go in JWNews.  If a topic is actually going to generate conversation, it'll be in Life as a Christian.

JWNews is for news article, fluff pieces, items of encouragement without intending for conversation.

Life as a Christian is for posts that affect our daily life as a Christian.  This includes meeting attendance, ministry, etc...

Deep Research is for just that, deep scriptural conversations.  Anything dealing with our daily life, such as disfellowshipping, might be better suited for Life as a Christian.

Edited by Shawnster

11 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Okay. I thought it would have been intended for the public, since the video is on jw.org—a very public website. I think Shawn's explanation above about where things go is a good reminder.

17 minutes ago, Rochelle said:

Wasn't this video shown at our last Regional Convention "Don't give up?

Could have  been, but I didn't see it in my convention notes...and I 'thought'

I noted every video.  Could be wrong.  Might have missed it when I went to

check up on my Mom.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif