JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

“nice and new and ‘smart’”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2177 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

“Nice and new and ‘smart’” this is how president of US described his weapons..

It just shows how distorted and twisted this world is ... people using chemical weapons and "smart' bombs against other humans ..

There is nothing smart about ..and not "nice" either ..just plain ugly

We really need Price of Peace to step in ....

Full story here:

Mr Trump tweeted a warning to Russia that "nice and new and smart" missiles would hit Syria, in response to Russia's claim it would shoot down any missiles fired in retaliation for an alleged chemical attack in the Syrian town of Douma.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/trump-warns-russia-missiles-will-be-coming-nice-and-new/9642666

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

A new song, sung to the tune of "Gary Owen" or the "Seventh Cavalry" at the battle of Washita River. A little like "The  Campbells are coming with pork and beans."

"The rockets are coming they’ll soon be there,

The rockets are coming let all beware

The rockets are coming not just a scare

And change our countries story"

On to the end! :wacko:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Does anyone else watch Stephen Colbert.  His monologue talked about this last night.  I particularly liked it when he said that Russia and the US were making threats, and ‘flexing their muscles’, pushing each other to see who is stronger.  Much pushing and shoving even noted by worldly figures. 

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Did You see it the night he was talking about the bizarre weather we have been experiencing?  ‘Yes, folks! There is a whole new Storm watch moving in!’  It was his clever Segway into the Stormy Daniels affair! All I have to do his think of Stephens name and I start laughing.  

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!