JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Nicholas Ahladis: “The Word of God Is Not Bound”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2180 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

10 minutes ago, Hope said:

Please - if anyone can get this converted to MP3, I'd love to know... it seems to be too large a file to convert with the program I've been using.. :( 

If you're on a desktop, I've had good results with HandBrake converting ~6 hour video files to audio. And if you're on a mobile device or just want a quick conversion, just paste the 240p URL into onlinevideoconverter.com or a similar web-based converter.

9 minutes ago, Stavro said:

If you're on a desktop, I've had good results with HandBrake converting ~6 hour video files to audio. And if you're on a mobile device or just want a quick conversion, just paste the 240p URL into onlinevideoconverter.com or a similar web-based converter.

Thanks Stavro!  That would be great for my home lappy... but I don't want to download anything to the work computer and that's where I do most of my... ummm.... stuff like this.  :D  I was using CloudConvert which had been working well, but it's not been successful lately.  If anyone knows of a different cloud converter, that would be great.

Essentially, Christendom's logic for leaving God's name out of the bible has been shown to be indefensible. In reality, the Trinity doctrine is at stake, which is why they hate the name "Jehovah".

It makes Jehovah and Jesus two separate persons, not part of a trinity, and causes a contradiction in the dogma.

Wow.

I just watched this last night with my wife. Such a good talk! It is my favorite of the special talks on JW-TV. (Finally beating out "In Their Own Tongue and Style of Writing", which has been quite an influence in my interest in translation)

I need to re-watch and take some notes for my Study Bible :)

- Note: This is the second special talk they've uploaded recently. I'm wondering if they are going to become a more regular feature. I really, truly hope so :D 

Using the subtitles of the video The Word of God Is Not Bound - Nicholas Ahladis. I formatted and produced a pdf file for my own use to read on my iPad and iPhone. Here's the file for any who would like a copy:

The Word of God is Not Boundl.pdf

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)