JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

441 Days of Imprisonment​—An Interview With Teymur and Mafiza Akhmedov

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2147 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/kazakhstan/interview-teymur-akhmedov/

What a nice article!  Feels good to know that Jehovah God heard our prayers for this brother and his family over the course of last year.

Faith...strengthened!! :bible2:

Now, our fervent prayers continue for Brother Bahram Hemdemov [and his wife Gulzira Hemdemov] unjustly imprisoned in Turkmenistan, our family in Eritrea, Russia and South Korea!  And may our prayers be heard on behalf of our Venezuelan family for their safety amid the economic crisis and chaos there!

Our Father in the Heavens please, let your Kingdom come!

Edited by Omoyeme

”When the court announced its decision, I resigned myself to accept the fact that I will have to serve the full term (5 years in prison) if necessary. My attitude was: ‘If this is a test, then Jehovah is in control of the timetable and he knows when it will end.’ I was determined to wait as long as it took.”

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Brothers last word are for us all:

Additionally, I want to thank our brotherhood for all that they did.

I appreciated their prayers, and their encouraging letters.

I did not feel abandoned for one minute.

What has happened to me has increased my love for the brotherhood and strengthened my relationship with Jehovah.