JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Prisoners of conscience - Russia

After reading the jw.org, News on what happened to the two brothers and two sister's their wives, only an ACT OF GOD, can bring about justice for them and the rest of God's people in all Russia, and other territories that hate the name of Jehovah our God, and the rest of this vile system controlled invisibly by his adversary and our enemy.  Yes, indeed, Jehovah in his appointed time WILL TAKE CARE OF the King of the North and it's allies!  Pray for all continually, pray for those couples, to stay focused and get the best comfort from our father, their father, our God their God.  And what a unselfish act of courage for 300 of our brothers/sisters' showed up at the detention center to give support for those arrested and beaten to a pulp, and violated bodies.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  The Russian government and authorities are stymied by the fact that they can't break the Witnesses or stop them from loving their God.  They are continually "upping" their game in hopes that they can get just one to break their integrity and squeal on their brothers and sisters.  They are absolutely infuriated that none of the tactics they use for anyone else is working on Jehovah's people.  So they keep escalating the intimidation tactics and physicality on them.  Now they are even seperating husband and wives and beating them - can you imagine being your wife's protector and hearing her getting hit while she is handcuffed?!! I'm sure they thought this would surely get a man to tell where other brothers and sisters are - he could keep this from happening to his wife if he did.  The next step will be to hold a gun to the head of a loved one and threaten to shoot right then and there if they don't give up the information they want (if they haven't already).  

Not much to be said about a country that imprisons hard-working, honest, tax-paying, caring citizens for taking a nature hike and talking about spiritual things.  It's absolutely disgusting to me, I can only imagine how Jehovah feels.  It would be so difficult to see these things happening to the people you love and still wait for the exact right time to stop it all.  Jehovah is not only the King of the Universe, he's the King of Endurance as well!