JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Thank you, Mandi, for a good topic. :)

I also wanted to express my appreciation to everyone on jwtalk for their contributions to this wonderful agape-driven community of fellow believers. A separate thank-you to the admins and mods for their hard work that is not always seen, but is vital in the technical and spiritual sense. Personally, I find this website a godsend, as I can interact with brothers and sisters from many parts of the world, learn something new every day and keep myself sane while I am going through a difficult period in life. 

Lots of agape to you all!

On 3/15/2019 at 1:44 AM, Stormswift said:

I have a very dear friend on JWTalk who has been instrumental in helping us (my husband and myself) to feel worthy in Jehovah's eyes - and he knows who he is - in face of some very severe trials ... these brothers and sisters are pivotal in helping all of us to remain firm and by extension - loved not just by Jehovah but by every one of us in our congregations and the extended brotherhood here on JWTalk.

In addition to our friend has been many more friends who have pmmed us when times has been horrible, some even showing their love in a more tangible way - again they know who they are - our dear sisters whose hearts speak to us through their own trials and the brothers who give such wonderful scriptural advice. THANK YOU.

But, the delight is, is that this is happening to not just Tom and I but everyone on JWTalk are instantly family and friends moreso as they express their love for Jehovah through the threads. 

So, by way of Encouragement and diamonds sharpening diamonds ... I wanted this opportunity to thank all of you who go out of their way to encourage those privately and those who are hurting. As times progress we are going to see more of our brothers and sisters in pain. I want to encourage not only a continuation of what is positive and beautiful happening behind the scenes here and in our congregations but to those who have not yet reached out to brothers and sisters who need to feel loved despite trials - to do so - as there is more happiness in giving than receiving.

I'm so proud of you all on JWTalk from the mods  who work so hard behind the scenes (Bob - thank you for your hard work)  to the members who are moved to help via pms and encouraging and upbuilding posts. 

Thank you each and every one of you for your faith and your intense love to us all. 

PS: I am moved to write this as a very dear friend showed Tom and I how much he cared ... and I think this is a great opportunity for us to express not to me, but to all on this site how much we appreciate the spiritual encouragement we get ... thank you to Jehovah our Soveriegn and your son Jesus -  for providing our brotherhood and giving us skills that can encourage ones we have not yet met in the flesh - we are indeed a privileged people

What a wonderful show of love & appreciation you just expressed here dear sister.

Yes I too have felt so encouraged by so many wonderful posts, as well as having some of my questions answered when I’m not sure of the answers. I’ve even been able to share some points with family & friends to encourage them too! Btw I don’t tell everyone I’m on this site, people can be so narrow minded & judgemental! But I do share some encouraging words....

Of course, I can’t leave without saying a massive thank you to the mods that keep this site safe for all of us. THANK YOU. 😀

1 hour ago, Jothob said:

What a wonderful show of love & appreciation you just expressed here dear sister.

yes.. heartfelt.

1 hour ago, Jothob said:

Yes I too have felt so encouraged by so many wonderful posts, as well as having some of my questions answered when I’m not sure of the answers. I’ve even been able to share some points with family & friends to encourage them too!

Lovely comments Josie.. 

It has been like an oasis for me personally too.. So I can see  little of what Mandi says in this post.

1 hour ago, Jothob said:

Btw I don’t tell everyone I’m on this site, people can be so narrow minded & judgemental! But I do share some encouraging words....

I feel the same too.. it is a wonderful place but you just know it will not be truly appreciated by some.  You don't want the place trampled upon by argumentative brothers or personal opinions that don't fit the organisation or this place.. It's so sad to say that. I pass on a lot of the brother experiences though. They are nearly always liked.

1 hour ago, Jothob said:

Of course, I can’t leave without saying a massive thank you to the mods that keep this site safe for all of us. THANK YOU. 😀

Yes.. Mandi amongst them.. A safe place. The contributors make it that way too. I have often had second thoughts on things due to the insights of many here, Always in the direction of scriptural principles.. can't go wrong can you

It is so nice to hear That someone has had personal help too. Warms your heart that!