JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Impatient Woman Fires Taser 😳

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1735 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/woman-in-wheelchair-fires-taser-at-detroit-mcdonald-s-worker?fbclid=IwAR1Qyhd7GORGSgyZJ5OuSS3yI6PJ4oJo8S1iK-bdBbTAdWFTp4xdnf97r6k

DETROIT (FOX 2) - A woman in a wheelchair tired of waiting for her food at a Detroit McDonald's fired a Taser at an employee Thursday night.

Wayne State Police Lt. Keith Morris said the woman fired her Taser at the employee, who dodged the dart, at the location near WSU at Woodward and Canfield, at about 5:30 p.m. 

The employee was not injured and called police to the location, where officers found the irate customer with the Taser tucked in her shirt.

Police were unable to arrest the woman due to not having the proper vehicle to accomodate her wheelchair.

Officers confiscated the Taser and requested an out of custody warrant. If the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office allows it, the woman will be arrested.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/woman-in-wheelchair-fires-taser-at-detroit-mcdonald-s-worker?fbclid=IwAR1Qyhd7GORGSgyZJ5OuSS3yI6PJ4oJo8S1iK-bdBbTAdWFTp4xdnf97r6k

DETROIT (FOX 2) - A woman in a wheelchair tired of waiting for her food at a Detroit McDonald's fired a Taser at an employee Thursday night.

Wayne State Police Lt. Keith Morris said the woman fired her Taser at the employee, who dodged the dart, at the location near WSU at Woodward and Canfield, at about 5:30 p.m. 

The employee was not injured and called police to the location, where officers found the irate customer with the Taser tucked in her shirt.

Police were unable to arrest the woman due to not having the proper vehicle to accomodate her wheelchair.

Officers confiscated the Taser and requested an out of custody warrant. If the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office allows it, the woman will be arrested.

It is crazy down here in South Eastern Michigan..

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

By the way... How did that death in Munising turn out... was it a homicide?

Hi Shey. Yes and they identified the guy that “allegedly” did it. He’s been in a lot of trouble before.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I'm really glad this post isn't in the Life, Ministry and Meeting forum...!

Chairman of LMM gets tasered for not finishing the meeting on time!

Literature servant gets tasered for not having a sister's order (it had been at least two weeks since she put her order in though)

Toilets not been cleaned to specification.. Ouch!

<Mod have tasers but we just haven't figured out how to use them yet>

Phew, what's a relief. I was sure I was deserving of a few zaps for speaking out of line, at times. Ouch!

Unfortunately, the Mods have more fearsome tricks up their sleeves. If only to keep the Baa Baa Black sheep from veering off from the straight and narrow. Banished to The Cold Room aka virtual 'Siberia'. Average temperature -46 °C (-51 °F) Brrrrr.

I think this :crackwhip: would be quite fun for Tort. Indiana Jones style. But put on a fedora first.

37 minutes ago, M'Awan said:

think this :crackwhip: would be quite fun for Tort. Indiana Jones style.

Actually I'm pretty good with a whip, it was a hobby a long time ago. Before Indiana Jones came out.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

“Wheelchair-bound” is such an ugly, misleading phrase. (To me anyway.)

”Thou shalt not transfer onto another chair.”

It also reminds me of our first pet parrot that died because it was egg-bound. (So I was told by mum 45 years ago.)

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

What about housebound? One such unbaptised person was thinking about becoming a publisher. I suggested joining a forum/facebook group where others who have a similar affliction could talk to each other. Being housebound can really make a person depressed. Last Sunday's WT magazine had this sister with multiple sclerosis who managed to do her hours in spite of her severe limitations. 

Any ideas about going about it? What about writing letters to those incarcerated. Or asking brothers to visit old folks home/hospitals and asking for people who didn't mind receiving letters from a housebound young man? 

This person is fluent in a few languages. Come to think of it, the sky is the limit. Where there's a will, there is a way. 

Latching on to a wheelchair and going off at a tangent. Hey, that's what hooks are for. Learnt during son's motivational course when he was 11 years old. 

Illo of yellow lightbulb with a hook hanging under the base

On 6/16/2019 at 2:06 AM, Loopy said:

Hi Shey. Yes and they identified the guy that “allegedly” did it. He’s been in a lot of trouble before.

I thot the title says "an impatient laaaad, err woman fires taser. 

Incidentally, Live PD is an American television program on the A&E Network. It follows police officers in the course of their nighttime patrols live, broadcasting select encounters with the public.

Stranger than fiction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, Loopy said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, SheyZ said:

By the way... How did that death in Munising turn out... was it a homicide?

Instant Off Topic, just disolve in a glass of water and consume.  :D

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.