JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Research Guide for Jehovah's Witnesses—2019 Edition

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1165 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The update is very extensive, and integrates with the Study Bible on JW Library.

For example, looking at Revelation 20:4, 5 previously there were no Research Guide references, now there are lots of references.😀  

Also in the book of Exodus, there are many more Research Guide references.

Please download this right away. 💙

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

53 minutes ago, Chris7 said:

The update is very extensive, and integrates with the Study Bible on JW Library.

For example, looking at Revelation 20:4, 5 previously there were no Research Guide references, now there are lots of references.😀  

Please download this right away. 💙

I noticed this too! So excited. I think it’s part of a fuller integration of some of the features of WOL with JW Library.

For example, looking at Revelation 20:4, 5 previously there were no Research Guide references, now there are lots of references.  

Please download this right away.

Yes, it now includes publications back to the 1980s, so it also includes Revelation, the Insight volumes, Reasoning, “All Scripture”...

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Yes, it now includes publications back to the 1980s, so it also includes Revelation, the Insight volumes, Reasoning, “All Scripture”...

It is interesting to note that while the Revelation book is old, the digital reference is the 2006 printing (edition).

Some of the Watchtowers are from 1986 but books like Daniel's Prophecy are the 2006 updated versions (which is as it should be).

It is interesting to note that while the Revelation book is old, the digital reference is the 2006 printing (edition).
Some of the Watchtowers are from 1986 but books like Daniel's Prophecy are the 2006 updated versions (which is as it should be).

Yes, the references are always to the latest printing.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 6/17/2020 at 6:22 PM, Thesauron said:

And the Pure Worship of Jehovah—Restored At Last! (August 2019 printing)

I counted 55 publications listed in the 2018 edition. ( online library list ) Must be close to 60 now.
This is for 2018 (can’t find 2019 yet?)....

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1204267#h=137

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

There is no “List of Publications Referenced” in the 2019 edition.

F8013C20-E0E7-470C-B8B2-5B8F25A1BA53.jpeg

7FD66E4C-3BC1-481B-8498-67E527AC3EED.jpeg

• 6 months later...