JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Wednesday, September 15 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.​—John 8:32.

Wednesday, September 15

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—John 8:32.

Think of the blessings you enjoy because you have been liberated from long-held unscriptural beliefs. What a joy to have such freedom! You can expect greater freedom to come. In the near future, Jesus will act decisively to eliminate false religion and corrupt human rulership. God will protect “a great crowd” who serve him, and then he will allow them to enjoy blessings in an earthly paradise. (Rev. 7:9, 14) A vast number will be resurrected and will have the opportunity to be liberated from all the effects of Adam’s sin. (Acts 24:15) During the Thousand Year Reign, Jesus and his corulers will help to raise mankind to perfect physical and spiritual health. This time of restoration and liberation will be like the Jubilee in Israel. The result for all on earth who serve Jehovah loyally will be human perfection, free from sin. w19.12 12-13 ¶14-16

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Indeed where would we be without the truth? Personally I dread to think 🙄 I’m not sure that I would be coping very well at all with this crazy messed up world…

instead I’m set free in my mind, inner peace along with the hope that we all enjoy. 

the freedom and joy that we will experience in the future is something beyond our comprehension… imagine Satan out of the way, Jehovah’s name vindicated and peace at last 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

We have more reasons to be grateful to our loving Father Jehovah. With all the blessings of serving Jehovah we receive now & the greater freedom His Son’s mighty reign will bring us. We just need to continue having hope in Our Father & His Son, that hope is like an anchor that’s holding us fast.  

It is truly liberating to know the truth about the meaning of life in this system of things. We don't have to feel like we are stuck in it forever or feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Jehovah truly hasn't left us to guess what the future holds and it's not dim or bleak. We have a sure future and a hope. We are set free from the worldly mentality that this is all that there will be. Hang in there friends, We have a future in store for us and it's a very good one.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

Like all your comments (💕them all)  the appreciation of our beautiful hope too welled up in my heart, as I read today’s text ,,we will keep on enduring regardless of what the Lion try’s to scare us with,,nothing can take away our love for Jehovah because we have the encouragement from one another !