JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Summer plans

My main plan is to serve where my sister and brother in law serve as special pioneers in Madagascar but I am going to be in Toronto for a few days before getting on the plane.

So, there is this thing that is so fun: roller coaster! Last summer there was no one to go and enjoy it with. Went alone (as the couple of years before that!) Now that there is this forum, wondering if anyone around Toronto would like to go to Canada's Wonderland or knows anyone who is interested? Dates would be 1st or 2nd July 2015 or 25, 26, 27, 28 August 2015. Or if a group is going, would love to join! :)

P.S: Got coupons to take someone for 20$ on selected days.

Thank you!

I hope you find someone! Afraid you would not want to ride with me! My husband and kids and I rode in the Roundup in Valencia CA where it is a circle ride where the floor drops out from under you and gravity holds you to the walls. Well mu husband told me nit to ride since we just ate and I wanted to prove him wrong. He would not stand next to me because he was afraid I would get sick. Si he stood away from me about 6 feet and when the ride started spinning it plastered everyone to the walls! You could not even pull your head away from the wall the force was so strong. My head was turned sideways and yes, I emptied my stomach of things I never recalled eating and it missed the next three people standing next to me and sprayed my husband only! That explained the Waterhose and why the floor was wet when we got on! Right as you hit off the ride there was a t shirt stand where many people had to buy shirts to change out of! I know they had it planned just for that. So remember, if you see rides where they are hosing down the ride afterwards-- it may be best to avoid it!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!