JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Coincidences

I was reading that

"A Cambridge don is appealing to the public for tales of striking coincidences – so he can analyse just how strange they really are.

Professor David Spiegelhalter hopes the exercise will help him calculate the odds of such peculiar events occurring."

(From the Dail Mail UK)

I thought that it might be interesting to see if anyone has any interesting coincidences relating to witness life.

Do you have any?

I was reading that

"A Cambridge don is appealing to the public for tales of striking coincidences – so he can analyse just how strange they really are.

Professor David Spiegelhalter hopes the exercise will help him calculate the odds of such peculiar events occurring."

(From the Dail Mail UK)

I thought that it might be interesting to see if anyone has any interesting coincidences relating to witness life.

Do you have any?

Mine will be a second hand story. A pioneer sister in our hall needed to make up some hours so she left her house for service and decided to just go up to any door to start her time. A lady answered the door, she later started a study with her, now, her entire family is in the Truth, her husband is a ministerial servant her youngest daughter comes to my house everyday after school since they stopped our busses (levy failed). She is a good friend and it saved her marriage. She was planning on leaving her husband at the time! Her older daughter I see everyday, she attends the middle school where I work.

The weird thing is, this pioneer sister had never done that before! In the Truth, it is not coincidence, it is Holy Spirit!

My school aged child was going on a field trip, I was going to chaperon. I Grabbed the current Awake and put it in my bag.

After we toured the facility, we broke for lunch. I sat at a table with a sad looking person. She started telling me about, once divorced and 3 kids, and now just separated from her 2ND husband. I told her, I left the house today and put this magazine in my purse and I think it is meant for you.

Front cover two people and the subject was Divorce. Teary eyed She said, " Thank you".

I only took one Magazine that day and it was the right one.