JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Oh Lovely Wife!

Hello All,

Bob has been bugging me to say something on here for some time now. I enjoy just looking and reading what everyone likes to talk about I do find a lot of funny things and also encouragement from your posts.I am not much of a talker in forums, though my husband is a forum junkie. Nice to talk a little.

~Crystal

I completely understand not wanting to talk on the phone. It's what I do for a living. I work in the billing dept for Dish Network. I just wish people would understand that you can't get tv service for free so stop asking!!! lol... I love when people haven't paid their bills in over 4 months, call up complaining because their service is off due to no payment, begging me to turn it back on, "I promise I'll pay it next week!!!" I am sorry but people lie!!! So the answer is NO!!!! lol.........

Anyhow, nice to meet you Sister Angle. Hopefully we will hear more from you, maybe some juicy experiences about Robert!!! lol.... I consider that information: collateral. lol...

~Brother Nudell

Anyhow, nice to meet you Sister Angle. Hopefully we will hear more from you, maybe some juicy experiences about Robert!!! lol.... I consider that information: collateral. lol...

Heh! Now we'll see if she was paying attention to the wife's portion of the WT study this morning.

Deep respect, hun! Deep respect B)

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Hi Crystal...so nice to finally hear from you. You look a bit shy from your photo. I guess living with Bob, you'd have to be on the quiet side because you wouldn't have much time otherwise..hehehe.

The WT was very timely Sunday as well as the Bible study Tuesday night. All about the family. Proper food at the proper time, I'd say.

Thnks for putting up with him and not grumping that he spends all his time here with us.

We love you both!

LaRhonda