JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tuesday, December 10 ~ If, indeed, there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised up.​—1 Cor. 15:13.

Tuesday, December 10

If, indeed, there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised up.—1 Cor. 15:13.

What are the key teachings of your faith? Surely you would stress that Jehovah is the Creator and Life-Giver. You would likely mention your belief in Jesus Christ, who died as a ransom. And you would happily add that an earthly paradise is ahead, where God’s people will live forever. But would you mention the resurrection as one of your most cherished beliefs? We have good reasons to include the resurrection as a key teaching even if we personally hope to survive the great tribulation and live on earth forever. The resurrection is central to our faith. Had Christ not been resurrected, he would not be our ruling King, and our teaching about Christ’s rule would be in vain. (1 Cor. 15:12-19) However, we know that Jesus was resurrected, and we hold firm to our belief in the resurrection.—Mark 12:18; Acts 4:2, 3; 17:32; 23:6-8. w17.12 8 ¶1-2

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Today’s text in my few words....

Note* I DO have love in MY marriage and I do have children that laugh.  I’m not saying that I don’t have those things. Just want to make that clear. ❤️ 

What am I

What am I 
WITHOUT hope?
As good as dead,
as good as led
down a dark path,
with a dark end. 
I am a sickness
with no cure,
a murder 
with no investigation, 
I am a marriage