JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Our Christian Life and Ministry - July 2020 (PICTURES)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1532 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This reminds me in the pure worship book where it talks about how the Pharaohs magic practicing priests would also be able to perform signs. The priests were able to mimic the first three signs that Moses  did in front of the Pharaoh. Just wonder what signs they will do during the Great Tribulation.........rev. 16:14 and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty

Edited by Todd komaniak

9 hours ago, Todd komaniak said:

This reminds me in the pure worship book where it talks about how the Pharaohs magic practicing priests would also be able to perform signs. The priests were able to mimic the first three signs that Moses  did in front of the Pharaoh.

what page is that?

Sorry everyone I misremembered where I got that information it was from a talk by Brother david Schafer entitled surviving the Great Tribulation although chapter 17 paragraph 9 in the pure worship book does reference Revelation 16 verse 14

Edited by Todd komaniak

It look like these pics come from the Study Bible. Will we have the Genesis and Exodus Study Notes soon? Or are they Screen shots from The Introduction to Exodus, What do you think?

P.S. These pics are apart of the MWB for July.

202020245_univ_lsr_xl.thumb.jpg.124700252cdc14e06bc906405eda6c39.jpg202020253_univ_cnt_1_xl.jpg

202020252_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Edited by Luigi62