JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The man with an amazing photographic memory.

Ive seen footage of this guy before. Whats even more amazing is he can barely do basic maths yet gets the number of windows spot on.

Between 4:24 and 4:30 is my favourite bit. I couldn't of traced it better let alone remember it. Imagine having a perfect memory. I know a few people who are autistic one can remember what day of the year new years day fell on in something rediculous like 1889 (okay maybe not that year but something similar). Took him a few seconds to remember it. It must be just like looking up the answer in a book or seeing the picture on a peice of paper.

Incredible!

Have you seen the film Temple Grandin it was made in the US but has been shown on SKY. Its about an autistic woman with an amazing ability, She sees everything in pictures. And can memorize large chunks of writing by just glancing at it. There was a funny scene in the film where she was in a french class and the teacher asked her to read some of a french book. she glanced at it quickly and said shed read it. Obviously the teacher didn't believe her and asked her to tell him what she read. She read it from memory and got it word for word amazing everyone in her class. Aparantly a small percentage of Autistic people, prob about 5 % have Autistic savant syndrome, like the rain man. My son has Autism and has a great memory but nothing like the autistic man in the video. My eldest has mild autism and has a really good memory for dates.

Ive seen footage of this guy before. Whats even more amazing is he can barely do basic maths yet gets the number of windows spot on.

Between 4:24 and 4:30 is my favourite bit. I couldn't of traced it better let alone remember it. Imagine having a perfect memory. I know a few people who are autistic one can remember what day of the year new years day fell on in something rediculous like 1889 (okay maybe not that year but something similar). Took him a few seconds to remember it. It must be just like looking up the answer in a book or seeing the picture on a peice of paper.

Incredible!

The only place you can find perfection , is in the dictionary.