JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Oh what a day !!!!!!!!

As we say here in Trini today was a day and a half. It all began when I missed my alarm and woke half an hour later, not to bad you say, only to discover i had a stuffy runny nose, watery eyes and congestion. Beind the good teacher I am I pulled myself together got dressed and headed out ( by now I was running super late). I stopped at the pharmarcy got some allergy meds from the pharmacist who said it was non drowsy ( wel maybe in her world). I still pressed on thinking that I would get to work and rest a bit there, as i approached an intersection i misjudged did not look both ways and almost had a head on collision ( it was like a hair width away). ok I shook that off and went on. As i passed in front of a school this elderly gentleman just appears from behind some cars and ran across the road, i saw him just in time to. Ok so the day wore on still had the stuffy nose and fighting the feeling to jus sleep. Coming home the vehicle in front of me just stops, I mean he just stopped causing me to swerve sharply and i could here the screeching of tires behind me. Well I did make it home in one piece, I was supposed to go out later that evening but i decided against it who knows what else was waiting on the road. I dont know what to call, but just to exclaim OH WAT AH DAY!!!!!

To all readers this is a true story.

:eek: Wow... At least you made it back here. :)

Did a black cat cross your path? Did you walk under a ladder? Break a mirror? Spill the salt? :P

Hi gary what's the sorry behind your avatar, that cat snake thing.

That's just my weird sense of humor. I ran across it on a free avatars site and thought, "Hey, why not?" More "weirdness" to come, stay tuned... :P