JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Saturday, February 11 God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.​—Acts 15:14.

Saturday, February 11

God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.—Acts 15:14.

Today many religious leaders have done everything in their power to conceal the fact that God has a personal name. They have removed it from their Bible translations and, in some cases, have banned the use of that name in their religious services. Can anyone deny that Jehovah’s Witnesses are the only ones who give Jehovah’s name the respect and honor it deserves? We are making God’s personal name more widely known than any other religious group! In that regard, we are doing our very best to live up to our name, Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Isa. 43:10-12) We have produced over 240 million copies of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures,which uses Jehovah’s name in places where it has been omitted by other Bible translators. And we produce Bible-based publications that promote Jehovah’s name in more than 1,000 languages! w21.10 20-21 ¶9-10

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I love this DT!   For a long time I struggled with being known as a JW rather than just a Christian.  I know we are Christians (Christ's followers), and servants of Jehovah; I struggled with being called His witnesses.  Texts like this remind me of how blessed I am to be educated by Jehovah, Jesus, and the Faithful Slave. ❤️