JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Transcripts are very helpful, so thank you Dear Friends

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 366 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My name is Darlene Hamilton 

I would like to acknowledge how much these transcripts of videos is so helpful it helps to be able to study and meditate and apply what we learned?

I have been a pioneer for over 42 years and this has really help me to use what we have from the Bible based publications, especially the videos. 
I know what ever you brothers are doing please know that you have helped so many of us to get better at preparing for all our meetings especially midweek meetings.

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooMuch and may Jehovah blessed your time and  your efforts as you show this kind of love to us your brothers and sister down here in Texas 

thank you sister Hamilton