JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What happened to Eduardito ?

Hi friends!
My mom graduated from the 23rd class of Gilead. At that time, her name was Margrit Fawer. She is now 97 years old and remembers that when she attended the graduation of the 22nd class, Brother N. Knorr gave a special English diploma to a child named Eduardito, whose parents had attended the 22nd class. She is still very moved when she thinks of that little boy in Brother Knorr's arms. 

I wondered if it would be possible to find someone who knows this anecdote and, perhaps, knows what has happened to Eduardito... 😅

Maybe one of you know graduate from this class still alive...

Thanks !

Here are some of the graduates of the 22nd class of Gilead whose mentions I found in our publications : Does anyone of you know them ? are they still alive ?

Olimpia Guinart from Cuba married to Lorence Shepp in Nicaragua in 1961, served then in Costa Rica

ASANO KOSHINO born in 1926 in Okayama-North, baptized in May 1951 in Kobe  (w03 1/10 p. 24-28)

Denton Hopkinson born in 1933 baptised in Blackpool England 1943 (w16 decembre p. 3-7)

MILTIADIS STAVROU born in 1931 in Lebanon baptized in 1946 (lfs article 4)

Max Lloyd born in 1931 in Australia baptized in 1940 (w12 15/7 p. 17-21) in Brooklyn in 2012.

Hosa Yazedjian born in 1930 in Armenia, baptized 1948 in Brazil (g85 8/10 p. 16-20)

Probably dead:

Josephine Elias born in 1916 in Indonesia

Floriano da Conceição (Brazil)

Jules Feller (w64 15/6 p. 377-381) > I didn’t remember that he went to Gilead. He is the uncle of my mom. He’s dead of course.

***This article mentions the boy.

The sister who studied with me was in the 3rd Class of Gilead and served in Argentina 35 years but she passed away at 96 yrs old in 2016

Argentina (‎1 occurrence)

• In 1954, Sophie Soviak, from the second class of Gilead, and Edith Morgan from the fourth class, arrived in Buenos Aires, together with Brother and Sister Eduardo Adamson and their little boy, Eduardito

Edited by Joey

🙂 Anyone from Argentina in this forum  ?

It would be incredible to find Eduardito  !

I called my mother to tell her the news about the name of Eduardito...

On 4/1/2024 at 2:49 PM, Joey said:

The names of all the graduates from the 22nd Class of Gilead

Thanks so much for your investigations, Nancy !