JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

https://www.netflix.com/us/title/80025678?s=a&trkid=13747225&trg=cp&vlang=en&clip=81741266

I don't think I've ever seen anything this brilliant! I'm way into Episode 9 of the 4th Season... Never knew how insecure the current King of England felt during his marriage to Diana. She was a darling! Just watched the scene where she does a surprise performance of Uptown Girl by Billy Joel for him on his 37th birthday, yet his insecurities didn't let him see into her heart. This movie is just a wow, and it makes me want to pack my bags and relocate to England. Someday, perhaps. 

These programmes promote some aspects of life and relegate others. I have not watched any episodes of this soap, as I wash with a different scent.

We will soon have more details about a certain American ex-P called Donald, and he won't be able to duck out of that.

It's a great show but I feel like they pull punches with the royal family.  Like they made Prince Phillips infidelity a throw away line, but then went super hard on the Kennedy's.  

This show has made me think about the Great Tribulation.  I wonder what will happen when the nations go against religion.  Royalty is the earthly representation of the church but they are also political in nature.  They act like they do not get involved with politics yet they meet with all of the prime ministers and give them advice.  That doesn't seem very separated to me.  So I wonder will royalty renounce religion, or will governments turn against royalty, kicking them out of their castles and taking their money?  It is super interesting, and I can't wait and see how that plays out.