JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I thought about creating a topic talking about new images available on the servers. Thus, brothers who know how to undermine these images can help the new ones with this. Of course, the purpose of the topic is not to post the images or their link here, but, if you wish, you can add the mnemonic, code, for them. 

If this topic is sensitive to your conscience, just do not access it. If you wish, you can help us with biblical principles that made you think it was wrong to mine links or access servers, but NO SPAM!

1 hour ago, Murilo Orlando said:

Thus, brothers who know how to undermine these

Think about that word you just used.

Our Forum Membership Policy, that you read and accepted prior to joining, says the following...

3) No Misusing JW.org and its Services:

The Terms of Use at JW.org makes the statement, "You may not: Misuse the website or its services, such as... accessing the website or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided." Therefore, do not mine JW.org or it's affiliated services hunting for artwork, literature, or media that hasn't been officially released to the public yet. Spiritual food "is explicitly provided" at the proper time by the Faithful and Discreet Slave (Matthew 24:45) and not by individuals racing to be the ones to present it in place of them (Psalm 11:2).

We will not be teaching members and the public how to mine the server, and undermine the Faithful Slave, here in the forums. 

You can do this privately via PM but we're not allowing it here. 

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project