JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Dancing with Jesus

Hi, My daughter thought it would be real funny to give me this little book. I didn't know whether to laugh or not, I thought this is making fun...well maybe little but I'm sure Jesus and Jehovah have a sense of humor....I mean come on....look at some of their creations. Don't get me wrong they are ALL AWESOME but some are pretty darn funny like what's with this AXOLOTL? You'll have to look up if you never seen one. Fish or lizard? I use to going to raise them I kid you not. I was going to raise it for food. They say it tastes like chicken! I got a whole bunch of eggs and separated them into at least 50 small 5oz dixie cups. They were all over my bureau in my BR!!! I kid you not....didn't work out. And what about the PROBOSCIS monkey???!!!! Talking about having a big shnazzz! Couldn't get a small enough pic to show you..haha So get my point? In this little book called Dancing with Jesus Features a Host of Miraculous Moves.......like:

.......................................The Water Walk-make waves without making a splash

...................................................................The Carpenter Clog-a fun routine thats easy to nail

or the ..................................................................The Cheek Turn-give some love with this friendly little dance

The author is Sam Stall who specializes in humor and pop culture, including the official South Park episode guides. And he;s from Indianapolis, Indiana. It was published in Philadelphia, PA so maybe some of youcome across it. It's a great "get together" event everyone can join in..

Have fun!!!!!It got a cool holograph pic on the cover that makes Jesus dance.

The author is Sam Stall who specializes in humor and pop culture, including the official South Park episode guides.

Isn't "specializing in humor" and "authoring South Park episodes" a contradiction in terms? :P

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Where did you get this picture

Oh, no place special, I just did a Yahoo picture search looking for the book cover and this one was there too. I liked the artwork and I didn't see anything offensive, so I posted it.

-Dave