JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tropical Storm Andrea

Just 6 days into the 2013 Hurricane Season, our 1st named storm has arrived, on Florida's west coast we are getting hammered :hammer:

raining super hard... streets flooding... winds are whipping stuff around...tornado warnings

ministry today would be like this --> :boating:  

so it's a great day for:

1.more coffee  :tea:

2. prayer & study & meditation :praying:  :bible2:  :worship:

3. nap :yawning:

4. Repeat

Andrea is moving up the Fl coast ~ are any of you dear friends in the path? :S

sure hope not :no:

what do you all do on stormy days?

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

3 times YIKES... Nancy good thing you have a basement! (tu)

it's moving by pretty fast, tornado damage already making the news updates

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

Hi Renee!  We're expecting these storms coming from the west, they've hit Chicago, and moving quick towards Indiana, and may or may not swing down into Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia.  We have had warnings from Maryland Weather Channel that a Thunderstorm will come tonight around 10pm, its 9:30pm now.   So far, I have not heard any rumblings of thunder or rain.  Tomorrow is the big day!  The day of "thick gloom, dark clouds, a day of thunder and lightening" .   Just hope that none of our brothers/sisters r hurt in the states that are being hit by this cluster of storms.  I have my "to go bag" in the bathroom (I have no basement for shelter), and a few other things in my hall way.  The doors to our bedrooms, will be closed in case windows burst due to hail and high winds.  Flash lights ready, bottle water, dog food, and food for us, ( all canned goods, non perishable), and most important of all, Prayers to our loving God Jehovah.     As this system draws closer and closer to its final leg, I do believe that the weather will be just as vile and violent as the people act. 

hope your doing okay, sending you a little greeting.  If you don't see a comment from me anywhere on this site, I may have lost power, and it can take up to 24 hours to 3 to 7 days (depending in what area you live in) or 2 to 3 weeks depending on how severe these storms coming through tomorrow are. 

Love

Lisa

dear sister Lisa I do hope you are safe in the path of the storms  :givehug:  give a shout here when you can  :wave: