JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

James Gandolfini dead at 51 (Tony Soprano AKA)

I use to work in  Catholic Hospital in Burbank--St. Joseph's Medical Center.  There were alot of Nuns there that were always making their rounds.  They appeared always to be hateful and angry.  My husband attended Catholic school when he was little--said he always was fearful of the Nuns because they would walk the aisle then out of know where smack your knuckles with their ruler they hid in their habit.  At the hospital I worked the doctors would always elude to the fact that the reason they were hateful was because they weren't getting Nun.  You knew that was coming.  Anyway, this does not seem to be a stereo type but actually the way the majority are.  Even today we have a customer who says her child attends private school and they call one of the nuns that is the meanest "Sister James Gandolfini"!  I thought that was hysterical!  I just saw where that actor died.  He was only 51.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Well most of your post wasn't about James Gandolfini, but it was really funny  :D

I'm waiting to hear if there was an underlying heart condition, some unhealthy drug, smoking or other bad habit to contribute to this???

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.