JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Music that Fills My Heart

I long for all the grand masters of Opera to be brought back, those that Jehovah will choose through his son to resurrect  One of my all time favorite tenors, non other then Luciano Pavarotti.   I just love his voice, it was the best tenor voice the 20th century ever had.  Yes, I give myself away, I love opera, (ones that don't promote death ((as most do)) but not this one.  The song:

Amor ti vieta

From the opera Fedora

http://youtu.be/yfLkUMcw0VU

Luciano was powerful singer. Some Opera is fine. I love Italian well some. Like Amici & Buanne patricio. 

Last yr my Hubby took me to see The Phantom of the Opera. Was great. 

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

agree  :thumbsup:

aside from his amazing talent & gifted voice,

his expressions in music are simply beautiful.

just wait til the resurrection when he really has something to smile about :D

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Lisa, if you like operatic music, go to Google and type in Britain's Got Talent, 2012.  Then click on Jonathon and Charlotte.  At that time they were 16 and 17. Beautiful voices.  I don't know the words they were singing but it was fantastic.

I have been missing from the forum since Oct. 29th.  I had an accident.  My dog, Buttons, got his leash wrapped around my legs and pulled me down on the sidewalk.  I had a broken hip, surgery, then a long stay in a nursing home.  I am home now, but I'm in a wheel chair.  I'm glad to be home.

Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear about the accident ....but....I am glad that you are back in your own home...that always makes us feel better.  I hope you continue to recuperate and feel better day by day.

Agape,

Nancee

Edited by nanceebgd46