JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2014 International Conventions

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3912 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So according to another thread these are the locations:

Melbourne, Australia – October 2014

Quito, Ecuador – January 2015

London, England – August 2014

Frankfurt, Germany – July 2014

Athens, Greece – June 2014

Seoul, Korea – September 2014

Mexico City, Mexico – October/November 2014

United States – Multiple locations (more information forthcoming)

Harare, Zimbabwe – August 2014

What I want to know is if congregations have been invited yet?

See I am hoping to go, however, my congregation has been invited to 2 internationals over the past 2 years so I am wondering if we will even get invited to one of these.

Still saving anyway, would love to go to Seoul or London (or both).

So have any of your congregations been invited yet?

Do any of you plan on going? If so which one?

If I had my choice of any of them I'd go down under and probably not come back :thumbsup: ... have always wanted to experience New Zealand/ Australia's flora & fauna and of course, dive the Reef.  :boating:

in reality, will likely get a few single sisters in a car group & head to Tampa

:)o

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Well Melbourne is the most financially sensible option but I go to Aussie often being so close. I would love to fly to London and stay there for a month and go to that one and then fly to Seoul and stay there for that one.

Seoul had an international not too long ago which, from the pictures I saw, looked fantastic.

A brother in my congregation who has been to the two internationals over the past two years said that I absolutely have to go to one if ever I get another chance.

Heck in an ideal world fly to Frankfurt in July, go to that international, take a train to Paris, France (go to disneyland) get on train/ferry to England, go to that international. Fly to Seoul for that international and stop in Melbourne for their international on the way home. Back to NZ by October. I will now be accepting donations and sponsors haha.

I will be attending the one in Harare since I have family there...I've always wanted to travel overseas though and see beyond Africa :( ...but am looking forward to the convention irregardless. :)