JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My visit to Canada

I went to Canada again this year (actually I went twice - first time we didn't think Dad would live).

This time I was Mum and Dad's driver, cleaner, cook, grocery shopper, dog walker - whatever I could do to help.

In between, Mum 'conned' me into doing this puzzle - I finished 3 days before I returned to Oz.

(btw - 14 pieces are missing)

I told Mum she should ship the puzzle back to my brother - and not tell him about the missing pieces.

That oughta send him round the bend!!

IMG_22751.jpg

This is the 'Ferguson' mini-family reunion.

Breakfast at the '50's restaurant.

Dad and Mum are in the centre foreground.

My sister and her husband are behind them (almost the centre of the photo, both wearing glasses).

Sandy's sporting a broken wrist.

IMG_22651.jpg

Now this is my niece's son, Desmond.

He's 7yo.

We had a rather intense discussion about the trinity.

His paternal grandparents have definitely been teaching him!

He was a bit 'gob smacked' when I explained that just like he and HIS Dad - the same is true with Jehovah and Jesus.

As ELO sang - Confusion!

IMG_22761.jpg

Lori I love pictures! How cool. Hated the rotten wood one because I know how injured you got falling through. I love your Dad's fireplace outside. Lovely one of the family. I miss you!

Chris

What year was your Holy Spirit tour? I forgot.

Edited by pinkpopcorn

Nice pictures. My family came from New Brunswick, Canada. I have only been to a few places in Canada. But it sure is pretty.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Luana - Mum and Dad have the best water!

Their well is over 100 ft deep and is clear, clean and I so enjoy drinking it when I'm there !!!!!

Dad was running the water to get it really cold and I said to him - you're wasting water!

He said - What do you mean?

Well, it's just running down the sink.

Yes, he said, But - it's running back into the ground and then through all the filtering sand, gravel and rock.

When it gets back down to 100 ft, it's clean !!!!!!!

:drink:

That's funny because we have turtles galore here. Sometimes when the roads are not busy and I see one trying to get across the road, I stop and give it some assistance. Problem is sometimes you help them to where you think they are going and they turn around and go back the other way. Go figure.post-556-0-37169200-1375359855.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.