JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW humor or comedy about the new light

raq

I don't have one yet for the last week or future new light....still thinking about it and hope to come out with one. I remember one comedy about a matured couple who didn't attended meetings for very long time and when they came back to meetings the song book was already changed and you can imagine how the first song went with them singing loudly in their old song books when the speaker announced the song number and forget to read the song title...Love the humors and comedy as sometimes it keeps things in memory easier. Any hilarious story line, images, info graphics and videos you have seen and read. Thanks for sharing..

Edited by raq

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have one yet for the last week or future new light....still thinking about it and hope to come out with one. I remember one comedy about a matured couple who didn't attended meetings for very long time and when they came back to meetings the song book was already changed and you can imagine how the first song went with them singing loudly in their old song books when the speaker announced the song number and forget to read the song title...Love the humors and comedy as sometimes it keeps things in memory easier. Any hilarious story line, images, info graphics and videos you have seen and read. Thanks for sharing..

This is bad, but on short notice, here goes:

A member of the Governing Body was going through airport security. The TSA agent asks if he has anything heavy or metalic. The brother says, "No, I'm traveling with New Light."

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an old one I heard along time ago... Maybe this was posted before, but last night I heard it again, so I thought I'd post it:

Remember Rodney Dangerfield... he always began a joke with "I get no respect!"

Well, he said: "some Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on his door and told him they weren't interested!"

thanks you all for your replies;

Here is the one that crack my ribs and felt like i need a liitle check to my ribs;

I think this has been in one way pointed somewhere here,

I recently joined another congregation in their picnic and they did the comedy about WT study summary on  the new understanding with one main question in every study article and extra question for every main question about how do you view the new adjustment and all these were followed by funny but clean replies..I didnot manage to keep all the questions and replies but i remember one about the who is the FDS and domestics according to new understanding that pointed out the issues of wether brother russel and their contemporaries falls under annointed or FDS..Then one said it humorously they are sowhere between the annointed and FDS...then an extra question comes out how do you view the new understanding about the FDS and domestics...one brother answered with comedic voice,

"since im a part of the other sheep what else would i say other than clapping hands..we have being promoted to same level as our other group..i view we are as one group now than  it used to be since i used to see the annointed as a separate class..how else would you do if you get promoted...my heart is dancing all the way seeing we are one but two groups with difference hopes"but then i dont know how to  handle the promotion fame as well as managing more responsibilities to do as one get promoted..anyway im hereby looking forward to more promotion to come. :lol::lol:  :lol: i dont want to speculate what next but you never know...let me go and catch more fish with more zealous thats how a promoted one works to stay in their new position..since we dont know what will happen if we dont  accept the promotion and work toward our new responsiblities???may be we can go back to our old position or even laid off completely forced to for unexpected holiday  without pay :uhhuh: then the brother said at the end ..ooh no this isnot me(my heart and mind) saying all this...WT summary conductor laughs all the way since he was assigned to ask the questions only and he wasnot invited to hear the replies before the session just there in the picnic venue..it went so funny indeed

i will try to find the other remained three queries and their replies and once i got i will post them..

Anyone heard  or come up with humors/comedy story line  about the revised NWT???

Edited by raq