JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is your messanger?SKYPE,MSN,YAHOO,ICQ or other

If anybody wants to chat on messenger and feel ok to share then this is topis about.

My details of messengers are here:

MSN WINDOWS MESSENGER:{{Removed}}

YAHOO:{{Removed}}

{{Brothers and sisters, please exchange private contact infromation via the Private Messaging system. You can click on a user's name to see their profile and a link to send them a PM. In your Inbox, there is an "All Members" directory. A post explaining this position will be made in this thread below. - Bob}}

Hi brothers and sisters

Communication between members is limited to the public forums or to the built in private message system. I have intentionally blocked everybody's email address from being visible to other members. This means that nobody can contact you outside of the JWTalk forums, and nobody knows where at on the earth you are located unless you choose to make such information public or available to another user via a PM (private message).

I do not know if SKYPE,MSN,YAHOO,ICQ ... is the same as email addresses.....but some topics back...Bob blocked out the email addresses some had left for safety...

I am using skype from 2005.Has many futures.Programs to call internationally.Making voice or video calls for free,chat and other amazing things.MSN and YAHOO has as ID email addresses so that is why I shared! So if I offended somebody please forgive me!

Brothers and Sisters. Sharing your personal information is not something supported by this forum. Bob does have our safety at heart, and Sian was merely reflecting that sincere concern. If Bob feels this topic is not a good idea I'm sure he will attend to it when he gets online, but meanwhile please remember it is at your own risk. Take care. My brotherly love to you all.

For everyone's protection, I have worked hard at making sure nobody's email address is ever visible. This includes to those who participate via email, where everything gets filtered through this board and your email address is replaced by the forums email address.

Of course, you all have the right to exchange private contact information among yourselves. I do require that this is done privately, for a few reasons, one of which I will illustrate now...

Last year, a user posted her email address and wanted people to contact her. However, since then she has gone down the path of apostasy and spends her online time beating her former fellow believers. Suppose I left her email address up in that post and had not removed it. Any other innocent user could read the post, and start communicating with her, not realizing what has transpired.

From this innocent user's perspective now, it appears as if I have allowed apostates on this board (even though if you click her name her profile says she has been deactivated). Even worse, the contact proves spiritually damaging to the innocent user.

A simple "if anyone wants to Skype, send me a PM" is sufficient enough.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

For everyone's protection, I have worked hard at making sure nobody's email address is ever visible. This includes to those who participate via email, where everything gets filtered through this board and your email address is replaced by the forums email address.

Of course, you all have the right to exchange private contact information among yourselves. I do require that this is done privately, for a few reasons, one of which I will illustrate now...

Last year, a user posted her email address and wanted people to contact her. However, since then she has gone down the path of apostasy and spends her online time beating her former fellow believers. Suppose I left her email address up in that post and had not removed it. Any other innocent user could read the post, and start communicating with her, not realizing what has transpired.

From this innocent user's perspective now, it appears as if I have allowed apostates on this board (even though if you click her name her profile says she has been deactivated). Even worse, the contact proves spiritually damaging to the innocent user.

A simple "if anyone wants to Skype, send me a PM" is sufficient enough.

:oops:

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Never thought about it like that. Sorry!!! And thank you for looking out for us!!!

Bob and everybody I do apologize.I didn't know that is not allowed share my personal details.Anytime let me know what rules are in here so I will stay on the line!:cowboy:

It's all good. I hope it makes sense to you.

On the other hand, maybe I could create a profile field for Skype, Yahoo, and whatever. Those of you who really just don't care can display it in your profiles.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!