JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just out of interest what did you day consist of today ??

This morning I went on ministry.....had a lovely morning and called on a very lonely old man in a remote cottage...we ended up making his fire for him and adding more turf to his stove, he took literature and I now have a lovely RV.

Then a spot of shopping

Took the dog for a long walk along the beach

This evening I plan on listening to a talk :)

Joyful days as the sun is also shining :sunshine:

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

what a lovely day for you!!! my day is only beginning! i am lazy today! :coffee: i worked all day on saturday at our kingdom hall complex. it was a very hot day :sunshine: but so wonderful to help with Jehovah's house of worship. yesterday (sunday) my bible study called to cancel her study because she was ill so i looked at my husband, who is not in the truth and realized i had not spent any time with him in a very long time, (as i am busy with my pioneering and he is busy with his work and restoration of vintage VW buses), and i said to him "let's spend the day together!" and he agreed! :dance: we took the day off (i missed my meeting :blushing: ) and we took a drive up the coast with our little doggie, eddie, a terrier mix) and had breakfast in Pismo Beach. i overheard a couple of women talking and heard one say "a study" and then i heard her say "meetings on wednesday night" so i turned to her and said "are you witnesses?" and yes, there were! we all got happy and chatted up a storm! then my hubby and i went up to the coast to san simeon and watched the elephant seals and for as far as the eye could see, (and with the exception of the big bulls!!!) each one had either a brand new baby, as fresh born as though we had just missed seeing it born or one slightly older. it was the most amazing experience! i said to my husband, "it really is quite miraculous, isn't it? that each one has a baby without the help of anyone and they are all alive and well!" you should have heard the sounds! they were all very vocal! the moms barking instructions to their babies and the babies barking back. the bulls had a funny drum-like sound that meant they were wanting to mate (it was also mating season) and the females were sort of tussling over the babies if one got too close to the others.

Jehovah's creation is simply MIRACULOUS!

today i am home but tomorrow will be the start of my busy week in service! we are a blessed people!!!

Today was alright. I had a late start today and did not get to work as early as I wanted. But, I got all that I needed to do done and ready for installing some tile tomorrow. Got home late because of an estimate in the evening, but then learned that our other business, a Day Care, is gradually getting a number of phone calls this week.

Exhausted! Got my shower and am getting the kids clean, and then we'll watch some TV and put them to bed. Then I can jump in here and catch up some.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!