JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My new etsy store

I am going to be selling quiet books for children, making them myself, similar to this but obviously without the christmas pages !! They will also feature Caleb and Sophia, with clothes to stick on them. All designed to be quiet at meetings and conventions... no child has that much of a attention span :) I will probably also add Jonah, Noah etc all pages will be interactive for different ages. http://www.imagineourlife.com/2013/01/01/a-year-of-quiet-book-pages-2012/

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

What a great idea, Annie. When my kids were little I made something similar for them.

Im just making one for my grandson, I'll post pics now and again

just out of curiosity... where is the fathers day gift? I don't see one? Is it on the etsy page?

at the bottom of that page, my dear.

on another subject, a sister who had a toddler, took some clear,plastic laminate and put pictures of single objects, such as caar, face, cup, etc., between the sheets of laminate. the toddler spent a lot of meeting time, admiring this. it helped the little one learn the meaning of whispering, also.  :wub:

at the bottom of that page, my dear.

I assume you mean below the "Browse Etsy" section?

That's a footer advertising items from other sellers, it pops up on every Etsy store, even the three run by my family.

Jasmin, I see that you have Father's Day gifts on your web page?

I definitely don't !!!

I am going to be selling quiet books for children, making them myself, similar to this but obviously without the christmas pages !! They will also feature Caleb and Sophia, with clothes to stick on them. All designed to be quiet at meetings and conventions... no child has that much of a attention span :) I will probably also add Jonah, Noah etc all pages will be interactive for different ages. http://www.imagineourlife.com/2013/01/01/a-year-of-quiet-book-pages-2012/Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

That's a neat idea :)

Annie,

When you have some of the quiet books ready let me know, that is a wonderful idea.

Dolores

I will do, I have lots of ideas for different pages...also I think I will make them for either boys or girls and personalise them.

I will make them like this one below I think this person is amazingly talented !

Edited by GrumpysWife

took out email in quote

• 2 weeks later...

Jasmin, I see that you have Father's Day gifts on your web page?

I didn't think so?

A little forward future-proof thinking on my part and you working with me -  the 8-pocket T-holder was a good call Jas,  especially now that we'll have 8 tracts to end the service year - and theres still room on the inside covers for the KH handbill invites.   ..... check out the back of the new tracts as they arrive at the hall - the QR scan code now comes with directions!        .... btw, the extra large semi-circle finger cut outs were definitly needed.  

* Now can you come up with an 8-tract front and back T-holder with a mag/brochure double pouch in the middle/center combo for the 2015 service year?

* Jasmin, can you make something like this for next month? ... and include an outside pouch for the Bible too? (sorta like stoops, but better) 

Edited by timpin

• 8 months later...

Jasmin can you come up with a (temporary future proof)10 pocket Tract holder with small inside front and back side pockets for New KH/Bible Study invites & contact cards

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/15469-making-money-to-support-yourself/#entry278258  

Since we now have 8 tracts, the 6 pocket style is not enough any more   ... https://www.etsy.com/listing/201533304/6-pocket-tract-holder-made-to-order?ref=shop_home_active_3

...   everyone who sees ours wants them!

Edited by timpin