JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Kewl iPhone / iPad app

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3723 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

screen568x568.jpegscreen568x568.jpegOne of the best things I liked about Windows8 was its Live Tiles, well now check this out for Apple (and its FREE!) >>  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id649604816?mt=8     it's nice to have the best of other OS's   ...   try the free kindle app too for KM, it has one advantage over iBooks (for now) allows annotation in TMS   

Edited by timpin

Let us know if your thoughts/review is as others have posted. (I could care less about the social network part)

Description

Free today with App of the Day
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free!

Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.

#1 Speed Dial and T9 dial/smart dial app in the Apple store. 

One Touch Dial reached: 
#1 in Utilities in 27 countries! 
Top 5 in Utilities in 65 countries! 
Top 10 in Utilities in 89 countries!

Connecting with people has never been easier with T9 One Touch Dial! 

With our speed dial app it takes only one tap to connect with your favorite contacts. 

Make calls, text message, Skype, Instagram, connect with social networks and much more without leaving the app!

With T9 One Touch Dial you can:
-Call 
-iMessage/Text 
-Facebook 
-Facetime
-Google Chrome
-Gmail
-Instagram 
-LinkedIn
-Foursquare
-Pinterest
-YouTube
-Contact
-Twittbot
-Twitter 
-Whatsapp 
-Email 
-VKontakte
-URL 
anyone in your contacts

One Touch Dial also has a T9 combined dialer/smart dial. With T9 smart dial you can:
-Quick and Easy search by part of a contact name or a number. At no time you will be able to find a person in your iPhone contact list and dial his number right away. 
-Quick dial
-Quick Message
-One Touch Dial allows you to display search results on the whole screen.
-recent Call History

One Touch Dial T9 is an amazing speed dial app that enables you to create speed dial icons to connect with people with one simple touch via phone call, text, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, email, Skype and much more!

Assign a contact icon or a favorite photo and choose up to 5 ways to connect: Call, Text, Instagram, Facebook, Skype, Whatsapp, Twitter and URL

T9 One touch Dial has a very intuitive and user friendly interface.

T9 dialer.

You can create up to 15 one touch dial icons per screen.

You can assign up to 5 specific actions to your speed dial image.

You can assign different sizes to the icons. 

You can create an unlimited number of one touch icons to Call, Text, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Email, Skype and URL.

You can choose your favorite photo or image for each speed dial icon. You can even assign a color to the image.

You can pinch to zoom in/out to change the number of contacts you would like to see.

You can choose from a larger variety of preset icons and background colors. 

One Touch Dial has unique and fully customizable speed dial icons.

How to use the app: 
http://onetouchdialapp.com/manual

To read more about the app please visit:
http://onetouchdialapp.com/

Got Feedback/Question? please email: feedback@matixsoft.com

...More
What's New in Version 3.2.1

minor bug fixies

iPhone Screenshots
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
Customer Reviews
A delightful experience!

by MisterBrightside

I wasn't entirely sure why someone would need an app like this but once I tried it I was hooked! Seriously the interface is beautiful and the fact that they start you off with a tutorial shows me that they really want you to learn how to use an integrate it into your daily life. (Since a lot of apps are style but no substance this one definitely has had a lot of work put into it and they are proud of it.) Basically it gives you a sleek interface for making phone calls using images as the primary link to call. It's way better than the built in Favorites function on your photo and honestly it's a lot better looking and it is so much more than that. It allows for messaging, skyping and image setting. It is a downloaded and a keeper. My friends are going to think it's neat!

AMAZING LOOK!

by OJ JP

This is app has one of the most attractive and mouth opening visuals. They're very nice/neat. I like how they give the option to select the size of a contacts photo, the bigger they are, the easier they are to find (also the most important). But not only are the visuals nice but also the features. The apps allows you connect and chat on Instagram and Skype through the app, so you don't have to be opening different apps to go to different social networks. Saves a lot of time and effort.

Nice icon and useful function!

by GerryWoo

i was attracted by its icon at first. then i downloaded and used it. it has a good interface and useful function as well. i can dial any contact in my contacts and social networks. it’s awesome because it can link to the social networks. that is the key point in recent years. people can’t live without social networks. so if you can’t live without social networks, you should buy it!