JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mondays and Wedensdays

You may notice a proliferation of posts by yours truly on Mondays and Wednesdays. These are my days off, and I really am enjoying my time here. Just like any social media though, I definitely realize there can be a danger in overusing any forum to an unhealthy level. So as long as I feel I'm moderately using this site to supplement my association with brothers and sisters around the world that I would otherwise not be able to converse with, these will by my usual days on here. Agape. 

Thank you sister. BTW, Guinness is my favorite beer in the world! A sister from my last Hall went to an international convention in Ireland a couple years back if I recall correctly. Her and some Irish brothers and sisters tilted a couple of pints back at a pub, I was jealous.

That was a fantastic convention....yep a lot of Guinness was consumed :D I much prefer Guinness to Murphy's an ongoing debate in this country lol

We now have a family of 3 in our congregation serving as pioneers, they were at that convention, at the end a call went out for any present to consider their circumstances regarding if they could move here and help, I'm so glad they answered :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Thank you sister. BTW, Guinness is my favorite beer in the world! A sister from my last Hall went to an international convention in Ireland a couple years back if I recall correctly. Her and some Irish brothers and sisters tilted a couple of pints back at a pub, I was jealous.

When we visited Bethel, we discovered Brooklyn Lager.  Loved it. Very definately a different flavor. Otherwise we drink good old Texas generated Shiner Black!    :drink:

I have yet to try that brother. I love Brooklyn Chocolate Stout, but you have to watch your consumption at 10% ABV. I joke with my Mormon friend at work that our God doesn't condemn the moderate enjoyment of alcohol. :lol:

mmmmm,    ...    might be a reason why he hasn't posted yet!   ...   or maybe he found meekspace?   ...    get back here KA!    ...    awake-up     ...   the "Terminology" letter must've got to him, or else it's his last  70 yr old CO visit  :o