JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Employment Full-time vs Part-time

I have been looking for a suitable Job since September. I was hoping to find part-time work, however the job market is really bad as we all know and part-time work is hard to come by. Therefore I have to look for full-time employment instead. :( I really don't want anything to come between my relationship with Jehovah.

I have been praying for something to come up and actively looking but not having any joy. So for those of you who have to work full-time how have you managed to get the balance right? (Apologies if there has been threads related to this topic before I have not read them all.)

:)

I have been unemployed for about 16 months, during this time I have auxilary pioneered, and now I am a regular pioneer.

I once said.. when I regain employment I will probably have to give up pioneering.

I now say....Jehovah will find me something that would not affect my pioneering, and that's what i'm looking for.

Its a mental shift in priority, and increased love for Jehovah, I know he will sustain me. Just be specific in your prayer and tell Jehovah exactly what you want, remembering of course to seek first the kingdom.

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

I have been looking for a suitable Job since September. I was hoping to find part-time work, however the job market is really bad as we all know and part-time work is hard to come by. Therefore I have to look for full-time employment instead. :( I really don't want anything to come between my relationship with Jehovah.

I have been praying for something to come up and actively looking but not having any joy. So for those of you who have to work full-time how have you managed to get the balance right? (Apologies if there has been threads related to this topic before I have not read them all.)

I happen to know that a company called Matara in the UK recently had to let someone go. I don't know where they are in relation to you, or who they might be looking to hire, but maybe you could look into it. They provide machine parts to the company I work for.

I happen to know that a company called Matara in the UK recently had to let someone go. I don't know where they are in relation to you, or who they might be looking to hire, but maybe you could look into it. They provide machine parts to the company I work for.

Thank you for that Wanda. I looked them up and they are just under 100 miles away in a town called Gloucester from where I live. Thanks again for the heads up it is appreciated. :)

:scooter:

Thank you for that Wanda. I looked them up and they are just under 100 miles away in a town called Gloucester from where I live. Thanks again for the heads up it is appreciated. :)

:oops:That would be a bit of a commute!:scooter: