JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Or he could say "You Make Me Feel So Young"!

how we got from FDS to FS was oddly OT, but since we're here   ...  

this looks to be a dignified tribute   ... http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/frank-sinatra-100/

Here is the full lineup:

"All The Way" – Celine Dion

"The Best Is Yet To Come" – Adam Levine

"I'll Be Seeing You" – Trisha Yearwood

"In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning" – Nick Jonas

"I've Got A Crush On You" – Alicia Keys

"I've Got The World On A String" – Tony Bennett

"The Lady Is A Tramp" – Garth Brooks

"Luck Be A Lady" – Harry Connick, Jr. 

Medley: "Change Partners," "One Note Samba," "The Girl From Ipanema" – Juanes 

Medley: "Come Fly With Me," "Bewitched," "Stars Fell On Alabama," "Learning The Blues" – Zac Brown, Seth MacFarlane, Carrie Underwood 

Medley: "Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week)," "I Get A Kick Out Of You," "You Make Me Feel So Young," "My Kind Of Town," "You And Me (We Wanted It All)" – Harry Connick, Jr., John Legend, Adam Levine, Katharine McPhee

"My Funny Valentine" – Sam Smith

"One For My Baby (And One More The Road)" – Seth MacFarlane

"Someone To Watch Over Me" – Carrie Underwood

"That's Life" – Usher

"Theme From New York, New York" – Lady Gaga

"The Way You Look Tonight" – Zac Brown

"Young At Heart" – John Legend

"This show is an amazing journey through Frank Sinatra's music, cast with some of today's greatest artists," said three-time GRAMMY winner Don Was, music director for the concert. "In paying homage to Mr. Sinatra's music and treating his legacy with the utmost respect, most of the artists will sing arrangements as originally crafted for Mr. Sinatra by giants Don Costa, Gordon Jenkins, Quincy Jones, and Nelson Riddle. It's going to be an incredible show!"

https://www.facebook.com/sinatra 

Edited by timpin