JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Redistributing the Wealth...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3633 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This could certainly turn the world's leaders/governments against them. I can't believe that he has the audacity to actually say anything about giving away wealth when they are holding most of the money all over the world...wow, so hypocritical....it's like the pot calling the kettle black but go on and tell these governments what to do. We are definitely living in interesting times right now.

If you ask me, I think they should start from within their own walls, and underground vaults. 

I agree.  They must have a few trillion in gold, artifacts, etc...

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

I agree.  They must have a few trillion in gold, artifacts, etc...

Yes, I imagine they have Jesus' sandals, the nails he was impaled with, a piece of the actual stake (but they say its a cross), they have so much artifacts down in that basement (dungeon), look at the Bibles they took away from the men who printed them and burned them at the stake.   I wouldn't be surprised when she is stripped clean and they find the treasure droves of Babylon in there and then some!