JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Boehner and Obama already fighting over power

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3473 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

John Boehner the speaker of the house is already fighting over their authority and threatening one another. In Obama's speach he stated that he would sign executive orders if the house majority try to fight his agenda. Obama also stated that he hoped they would not interfere with the international coalition of nations set up to fight terror groups. This is the response given by John Boehner to Obama about his agenda and statement on executive orders...

The only reason I thought this is interesting at all is because the government's everywhere in the world are broken the infrastructures in every corner of the world are in turmoil and this is just evidence again that there is no hope in the governments on earth today. Jehovah's peaceful rule is so different and the only one to trust!

So true, they have not gotten along, but they kinda made amends when Obama's party had the majority in the house, I thought that there would be a change and they would act more like adults this time and for some reason had the thought that they had moved past the childlike hate talks, but then Obama stated he would make executive orders to get what he wanted done anyway causing the rebuttal to be in anger from the first day...it is just getting worse every term of government ruled by men, they actually act embarrassing the way they fight with one another. While we teach our children not to fight and argue these men are on tv news fighting every day.

So true, they have not gotten along, but they kinda made amends when Obama's party had the majority in the house, I thought that there would be a change and they would act more like adults this time and for some reason had the thought that they had moved past the childlike hate talks, but then Obama stated he would make executive orders to get what he wanted done anyway causing the rebuttal to be in anger from the first day...it is just getting worse every term of government ruled by men, they actually act embarrassing the way they fight with one another. While we teach our children not to fight and argue these men are on tv news fighting every day.

I never really thought they made amends when the Dems controlled the senate.  They just really stopped working with each other which is why absolutely nothing has been accomplished in how long, lol.

Politicians never act like adults.  They just keep fighting and fighting and nothing will change with this election, just the same ole, same ole.  That is why I am always baffled when people vote.  Why bother to vote when nothing ever changes?

Fortunately as Witnesses we know that only Jehovah's Kingdom will solve this stuff.  Imperfect Humans have proven they can't successfully rule.

I just love the Oct/Nov Wt, they are so timely. Gods Kingdom is very obviously the only answer. Imperfect humans have their own agenda and refuse to "play" nice with anyone if they don't get their way. And everyone wants their own way.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34