JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who knew jello was a synonym for Quaalude? Some one knew it, just coz.

Examples:

There's always room for Jello.

Would you like some Jello?

Your surprise dessert is Jello.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-got-drugs-women-sex-212247466.html

Representing another product?  "How about a Coca-Cola with a coke chaser? 

He had me fooled.  I remember watching and loving the Cosby show wishing I had a father like him.  When I heard that Janice Dickison was one of the women it did not change my mind.  I thought of her personality and thought she was lying.  Then when more women came forward...wow.  I remember his "upright" skits and talks about black youth and the need to pull their pants up and not disgrace the race.  Really?  I guess with all that ,money and fame you start  to think you are invincible.  Such a shame. 

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I went to College @ Univ of Mass/Amherst. Mr William Cosby was there, at the same time, getting a Doctorate based on the Fat Albert series. He had dropped out of Temple University, but was later awarded a degree (without academic credits, I have been informed). My husband (not a Witness) was a Chairman of NAACP, and many of his contemporaries told me Wm Cosby got a doctorate with no ed Background.  He had given some ego-driven drivel at the Student Union (I was there, in person), that we had a "Big Job To Do" I never saw Mr. Cosby attend a single class, there, on campus. I transferred out to a more serious and academically driven curricula. So glad I found Jehovah, the truth, and some stability (IN REAL TIME).

He had me fooled.  I remember watching and loving the Cosby show wishing I had a father like him.  When I heard that Janice Dickison was one of the women it did not change my mind.  I thought of her personality and thought she was lying.  Then when more women came forward...wow.  I remember his "upright" skits and talks about black youth and the need to pull their pants up and not disgrace the race.  Really?  I guess with all that ,money and fame you start  to think you are invincible.  Such a shame. 

You would not have liked to have a father like him. Neither would I.