JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Crazy in the rear view mirror"

Ok, this is another little gem that my husband said the other day. He was listening in on a conversation a sister and I were having about one of her return visits. She was explaining how hard it is to keep her RV focused on one thing and not get sidetracked because she has obviously killed off many brain cells over the course of her life time due to experimental "activity". The RV asked if we believed in UFO's and said she knows they are mentioned in the Bible. Lisa asked her to clarify where they were mentioned and she said she could not remember but knows the Bible says "there are aliens out there", We finally concluded she was talking about the "alien residents" :>) I said "well she certainly is a little quirky" and Rick said "Heck. That broad has done past quirky and is looking at crazy in the rear view mirror"...:D

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

From his commenting like that you can tell that he is listening and learning and perhaps the truth is being sounded down into his heart. Just keep on including him in your conversations and enjoy his "off the wall comments". It's from little things like this that we can see spiritual progress.:upsidedown:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

From his commenting like that you can tell that he is listening and learning and perhaps the truth is being sounded down into his heart. Just keep on including him in your conversations and enjoy his "off the wall comments". It's from little things like this that we can see spiritual progress.:upsidedown:

Thank you so much Vernalee. I have loved this man so much from the moment I laid eyes on him. He is truly a unique character! I will post different things about him because it helps me keep focused on his really good qualities.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!