JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Manchester and the Midlands burn as children as young as NINE join copycat riots...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4614 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Manchester and the Midlands burn as children as young as NINE join copycat riots... but London's streets are 'under control' Fresh violence flared around the UK as parts of the West Midlands and Manchester came under siege from a series of copy-cat riots overnight. In shocking scenes, children as young as nine were seen taking part in the large-scale looting of shops and businesses in Manchester. The disorder came as 16,000 police officers were deployed on London's streets in a bid to head off a fourth night of the violence which spiralled out of control across dozens of London suburbs on Saturday night.

45584=2104-article-2024203-0D5EAF6500000 full article ...with photos.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024203/UK-riots-flare-Manchester-Birmingham-London-s-FOURTH-night-violence.html

yes its spreading, i was talking to someone from salford (near manchester) yesterday and he was telling me that there is an element of "anything they can do we can do better" to this violence spreading, as in if thats how much damage and looting the london thugs can do lets show them what we can do in manchester, birmingham, liverpool, where-ever.

its certainly is a sign of the times

... im hearing a lot of people say ..."what is the world coming to?"... thats our cue i believe!:yes:

That rings true Stuart...I noticed they are going for the more upmarket shops in Manchester shopping centre...

eg

Liam Gallagher's Manchester boutique ...Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant

... smashed and ransacked