JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Do you want the good news or the bad news....

(it's not about THE Good News either)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-18/good-news-bad-news-2017/8204934

You get to press a button, either "Excite Me" and read about the prospective good news coming our way in 2017, or "Scare Me", which is not good at all.

An example under "Excite Me" news:

With a long history of failing to live up to its utopian ideals, putting a bet on the UN in 2017 is a bit of a long shot, but for migration expert Jiyoung Song, the appointment of new secretary-general Antonio Guterres might be exactly what the organisation needs to cut through.

An example under "Scare Me" news:

While climate change looks set to have devastating impacts around the globe, one of the lesser-known implications is the release of deadly diseases locked in the permafrost, according to Dr Joe Milton from the Australian Science Media Centre.

2 Thess 2: 11, 12  That is why God lets a deluding influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,  in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.