JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video needed: Caring for our places of worship

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2515 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I want to download the video, "Caring for our places of worship," to my iPad so I can show it to my bible students when considering lesson 26 of the jl book. Can someone provide a download link for me? I found it on YouTube but don't know how to download from YouTube to the iPad drive.

Thanks in advance 

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

I want to download the video, "Caring for our places of worship," to my iPad so I can show it to my bible students when considering lesson 26 of the jl book. Can someone provide a download link for me? I found it on YouTube but don't know how to download from YouTube to the iPad drive.
Thanks in advance 

You can download it to JW Library. Go to the Meeting tab. Select the meeting for May 8-14. You will find the video if you click the media icon.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I know it's on JW library app but one cannot access the files on JW library app in other locations on an iPad which can be done on an android. I want to have the video on another app which is why I am making this request. Would be glad if someone can help me.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

38 minutes ago, Nnaemeka said:

I know it's on JW library app but one cannot access the files on JW library app in other locations on an iPad which can be done on an android. I want to have the video on another app which is why I am making this request. Would be glad if someone can help me.

Why another app? just swipe back and forth between the video on JW Libray and the other app.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.