JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Location, Location (Where are you from?)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the cold, too Stuart. I"m looking forward to my Canadian visit in a couple of weeks. I love to bundle up with boots, scarves, hays, gloves and play in the snow. I'll send you guys lots of pics while I"m there!

Hey where's that photo? You should post one of you and your family. If its too big you can send it to BOb and he knows how to make it fit for you.

Love, Lm

Hi, I'm still trying to figure out this sysytem, not sure if your question was for me..if so the W. Palm Beach area and Wellington...I'm now in Michigan helping with my Son. My son Johnie was killed in 2004 and we have had a terrible time every since....How do I post something? U can email me. Hugs

Hey where's that photo? You should post one of you and your family. If its too big you can send it to BOb and he knows how to make it fit for you.

Love, Lm

There you go, a family portrait - it is a little bit old now, my oldest daughter is nearly 7, the youngest daughter just turned 5, and my son is nearly 2 and my wife is pregnant with our fourth (and God willing our last). I've also lost about 7 kilos since that photo as well.

Hi, I'm still trying to figure out this sysytem, not sure if your question was for me..if so the W. Palm Beach area and Wellington...I'm now in Michigan helping with my Son. My son Johnie was killed in 2004 and we have had a terrible time every since....How do I post something? U can email me. Hugs

hi monica...my Mom and I used to live in Wellington. Do you know Tommy and MaryAnn Summersille out in Loxahatchee? What about Dawn Hall in Wellington....lots and lots of friends there.

I"m flying into Kelowna British Columbia. I'm staying with friends and will be going to the meetings at the Cold Stream KH. I'll also see how it feels to go out in service in EXTREMELY COLD weather. I"m excited about it! I cant wait to explore. We're planning to go on a Hot Springs Tour through the mountains.....How wonderful that will be to my old body.

Hello, everyone.. i have surely missed you guys.... some of you are already my friends, to everyone else... it's very nice to meet you :D

I live in Marked Tree, Arkansas.. i am an hours drive from Memphis, Tennessee.. that is where we have our Circuit Assembly.. the last several yrs we have had our district Conventions in Little Rock and Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

I have not been on in a while... for that i apologize.. there has been a lot going on in my family unit.

My son has been disfellowshipped. It is due to be announced tomorrow night. I do be believe this is

the hardest thing i have had to deal with so far.

As for a pic on here.. i do not know how to scale down the size... BOB!!! HELP ME...I DO NOT HAVE A FACE!!!:S

HI Jen....I remember you....and yes it has been a while, but are sure happy you are back! Soooo sorry to hear about your son. I know it is very hard for you, but Jah knows best and maybe this is the kick in the pants he needs to realize there is nothing else out there. He will see....

But at least you're here among friends here and we will help you get through this....yes we will. We will always be an open ear and a shoulder for you to cry on.

Glad you're back!!!

Lm

I live in Marked Tree, Arkansas.. i am an hours drive from Memphis, Tennessee.. that is where we have our Circuit Assembly.. the last several yrs we have had our district Conventions in Little Rock and Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Hi Jen! Wow... I know a couple who moved to Tennessee from Newark, NJ. She just emailed me pix from the snowfall. They were beautiful!

Two of my siblings have been disfellowshipped. Although it is very tough at first I can truly say that Jehovah strengthens you to cope as the years go by. As hard as it may be to hear right now please keep in mind these two scriptures:

"The discipline of Jehovah, O my son, do not reject; and do not abhor his reproof, 12 because the one whom Jehovah loves he reproves, even as a father does a son in whom he finds pleasure." - Proverbs 3:11

"True, no discipline seems for the present to be joyous, but grievous; yet afterward to those who have been trained by it it yields peaceable fruit, namely, righteousness." - Hebrews 12:11

They have kept me sane and reminded me to remain loyal to Jehovah by not speaking with them so that soon they may recognize the error of their ways and repent. Jehovah loves you and your son so always remember that.

For you I would keep in mind Psalm 34:18 "Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart;

And those who are crushed in spirit he saves." It has kept me close to Jehovah when it seemed my siblings were no longer close to me.

Oh, Kim......Those were such wonderful scriptures to share for all of us. Thanks for reminding us that disipline is a good thing and that we should be happy that Jehovah loves and cares enough about us to take the time to do it. We soooooooo don't deserve it.

Lm:flowers: