JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Paradise Preview (Video)

@Bob - Australian Shepherd or Blue Tick? Pretty Dog. Her face reminds me of my Truffles. Shepherd mix.

@Lela

Awww...Lela. Love it!

My 23 year old son and his wife and another Witness family flew down to Costa Rico this past week. KyLee was telling me about the active Volcano, the monkey that hung upside down while they ate at a restaurant. Yes, eating at an open window and there pops a monkey wanting to nibble! haha He must have liked the menu! (tu)

He said he was so excited to see rain forests full of the Macaws and Toucans. There were Dolphins in the water along their boat that they took out for a couple of hours and even two cobra's! My son has witnessed things his mom can only imagine in freedom. Not in a zoo. His eyes was full of Jehovah's creations...

I said, "Honey, all the beauty was not even perfect and yet Jehovah gives us such gifts as a prelude to what's coming...when all will soon be perfect." He agreed.

We have no idea what we will "witness" or learn from our loving creator in the future, but to think it will be even more beautiful and moving our hearts until they "soar"...oh my...we just need to hang tight and hold on. Soon...very soon.

You got me thinking of my horses and dogs and how they each have a personality. Their love exudes out of them and they can't get enough of us. It's kind of sad that humans can't see that in each other. But we as Jehovah's people - sure work on it...don't we? Smiles...

Thanks for Sharing. Gave me pleasant "things" to think about and hope for... :flowers:

@Bob - Australian Shepherd or Blue Tick? Pretty Dog. Her face reminds me of my Truffles. Shepherd mix.

Well that's the thing, she is turning into a big I-dunno-hound :S

I wanted an Australian Cattle Dog (i.e. Blue Heeler). We saw Cookie on Petfinder.com and rescued her from a shelter in West Virginia. The listing on the site said she was a Blue Heeler mix, and over the phone they said that she was mixed with Treeing Walker Coonhound.

For months I kept waiting for her to start looking like a Cattle Dog, and aside from the color and markings, she continues to look more like a coonhound than anything else. For days I would say that those ears would stand up any time now :-)

But all that is alright. She has turned out to be the best dog we've had. Love her!

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Yep...Truffles has the same ears. Here she is with her pup...and the father is all black...long haired Retriever. I adopted him and Truffles, had a litter and now she's fixed. Kept the one pup. How could I not? No more pets though. They steal your heart...for sure.

8320=192-Truffles-Taddie-April-2009.jpg