JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Downloading Videos in the Study Bible?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2292 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to download the silent videos that are part of the Media section of the online Study Bible? I am aware I can watch them in the app, even then though I'm pretty sure they are streamed from the website, so I was hoping there was a way to download the videos. Thanks in advance.

I can tell you a way to download them from the site. Dont know about the app.

Go to the study bible and play any video. Using chrome, open developer console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + i and then in the console tab, paste the following code:

$("video")[0].src

You will get the link to download the video.

1 hour ago, And_Ray said:

I can tell you a way to download them from the site. Dont know about the app.

Go to the study bible and play any video. Using chrome, open developer console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + i and then in the console tab, paste the following code:

$("video")[0].src

You will get the link to download the video.

Your tip also works in Edge, with F12 Developer Tools