JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Monday, April 23 When I see your heavens, the works of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have prepared, what is mortal man that you keep him in mind?​—Ps. 8:3, 4.

Monday, April 23

When I see your heavens, the works of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have prepared, what is mortal man that you keep him in mind?—Ps. 8:3, 4.

Creation proves that God is the incomparable Organizer. “Jehovah founded the earth in wisdom,” says the Bible. “He solidly established the heavens in discernment.” (Prov. 3:19) We know only “the fringes of [God’s] ways,” and “only a faint whisper has been heard of him.” (Job 26:14) Yet, the little we know about planets, stars, and galaxies moves us to acknowledge that these celestial bodies are superbly organized. Galaxies consist of millions of stars, all moving in space in an orderly way. Why, planets in our solar system travel in orbits around the sun as though they were humbly obeying traffic laws! Surely the mind-boggling order evident in the universe helps us to see that Jehovah, who “skillfully made the heavens” and the earth, deserves our praise, loyalty, and worship.—Ps. 136:1, 5-9. w16.11 2:3

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I can not even imagine what our eyes and ears will be opened to in the New System, we will see things that have been under our noses all this time - hiding in plain view because we not able to see. What a lovely days text

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Today's text - So humbling ... I kept pondering over and over 

I could not find it online so I had to type the verse out from my copy

of  my old "The Way Bible" translations states:

3 When I look up into the night skies and see the works of your fingers-

the moon and the stars you have made - 4 I cannot understand how you

can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him! 5 And yet you

have made him only a little lower than the angels, 6 and placed a crown of 

glory and honor upon his head.

Humbling indeed!

I can not even imagine what our eyes and ears will be opened to in the New System, we will see things that have been under our noses all this time - hiding in plain view because we not able to see. What a lovely days text

I really appreciate your comment! How exciting to look forward to!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk