2 eyes, overlooking others faults

1 dash sunny disposition

2 ears, closed to gossip

1 mind, full of tolerance

1 large dash of smiles

2 hands extended to help others

1 dash of cheerfulness

Blend together and form into one being

And serve in generous portions daily to everyone you meet.

Author Unknown

My sister, you have all the goods.

I was thinking how I should type this out over a picture of sorts and frame it, and hang it in the kitchen, or somehow make some plaque out of it.

- Bob

"plaque" is how you spell something you hang on a wall, right, cuz I certainly didn't mean the stuff I cleaned off my teeth?

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

HaHa..I believe it's spelled the same..... On the fridge great idea, I have the fruitage of the spirits on mine.... but I need this in my purse.....I have been writing poetry and collecting Illus. from the friends all over the globe. It really helps me with my inner feelings... alot of times nobody can really understand me but Jah...(Who would have thought that) My mother, my Son Johnie who died and my son Christopher~20 all write/wrote poetry.

I must admit I'm working on self-control and vengenace and writing helps to relieve alot of those feelings/thoughts into positve energy. I have boxes, notebooks, files, ect I have put to together over the years.

I'm glad to share with my Brothers and Sisters to help encourage them. I'm a good for nothing slave doing what I ought to do.

Hugs.