JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

“Now, I finally want to express special thanks to those who helped and supported me during the last 2 years of this criminal case:”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1761 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A beautiful speech worthy of Steven befor the Senhedrin.

As I was reading I was thinking of that last scene in the Become Jehovah's Friend video "Make Jehovah happy"  when  they depict Jesus turning to Jehovah with a smile because he is proud of the children.  Our brother and his wife are making us proud and Jehovah happy... 23 hours a day in a  3x6 meter cell is torture reserved for the worst of criminals... I'm sure there are child molesters and murders being kept in better conditions, but Jehovah will continue to keep our brother safe and Satan's plan to discourage us will not work.

One more person to hug in the new system!!

Edited by sunshine

14 hours ago, sunshine said:

beautiful speech worthy of Steven befor the Senhedrin.

It really is

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, Buddy said:

Is there a  link for Dennis Christensen’s closing statement]

Somewhere on our website there will be a link to jw_russia.org.  The brothers there have taken to translating some, maybe all, into English—it used to be solely in Russian. If you search there, you should find it.

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Somewhere on our website there will be a link to jw_russia.org.  The brothers there have taken to translating some, maybe all, into English—it used to be solely in Russian. If you search there, you should find it.

If you view it through it will translate if for you. After a while I find that JW_russia.org is automatically translated.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 hour ago, Old said:

If you view it through Chrome it will translate if for you. After a while I find that JW_russia.org is automatically translated.

Whoops!   😖

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.