JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cats

Sister Barbara of Switzerland. Her cat's instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/mycatdarling/

A very much loved rescue cat. A crossed Maine Coone who loves doing nothing and is very attached to his mum.

image.png.02d41d6a9e265d522262aa05a8c85418.png

Oh what a lovely view. A balcony that overlooks a wooded area.

Edited by happiness IS

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, Imagine said:

https://www.thesprucepets.com/bombay-breed-profile-551859

Bombay cat walking

The Bombay has the distinction of being the blackest cat in the cat fancy. Once the cat is mature, the coat is black to the root, short, tight and extremely shiny. Even the paw pads are black. It is hard to say what is more eye-catching about the Bombay: its golden eyes or its shiny black coat. The combination is striking.

I own one.   His name is Rebel!  Actually, my daughter named him.  She flew in from California and flew back without him leaving him to me.

He's been with me now 4 years.  They are extremely intelligient.  They were bred to interact with humans.  So much so, that they have a say in your life. Literally!

We have trained him to be more independent.  He is obedient, listens to commands and is very demanding.  But, he's met his match.  Me!

My husband adores him.   He has copper eyes and the blackest fur I have ever seen.  I comb him pretty much every day, he loves it.  He's a good boy.